(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I didn't mention it on Monday as I didn't have much information but as I'm sure some of you noticed Vernon Wells didn't come out for the 9th inning. Replays showed in the 8th he came up lame running to first base. Latest information I have (via ESPN game summary) is he aggravated the previous calf injury which caused him to miss 24 games earlier in the season.

I'm a little concerned as he did not play CF last night. We'll have to see if he is able to go tonight. If not, I'm sure we'll get some more information as that will be an indicator of something a little more serious. If I get word on his condition I'll let you know. Also, if you happen to hear anything please drop me a line.