(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

To my readers-

I have an announcement to make. After what has been a short but fun ride over here at Blue Jay Banter I have decided to take on a new opportunity. Later this week, I will be joining the Most Valuable Network of writers covering the Blue Jays at the Jays Nest with a writer by the name of David Moro. So it's a sad day as I am not yet sure what I am going to do with Blue Jay Banter. I've spent many hours on this baby trying to figure out HTML as I started this project knowing absolutely nothing about how to run a web site.

I hope you come with me to MVN as it's a great little site that has come a long way in less than a year. There are some great writers and some really cool stuff going on over there.
So, start to look for me over at MVN and don't be afraid to check back into Banter every now and then. As I am not sure what yet I am going to do with this site.

All of you have been great.

Signing off, for now.


-Tyler